Laser Dentistry has become more popular in the
Dental lasers can be used to:
- reduce the pain associated with canker or cold sores.
- expose wisdom teeth that have only partially erupted.
- adjust muscle attachments that prohibit proper jaw movement.
- remove overgrown tissues caused by taking certain medications.
- perform biopsies.
- treat inflamed gum tissues and help combat the onset of gum disease.
- remove gum and bone tissues for crown lengthening.
- help treat infections if found while performing root canal procedures.
- speed up tooth whitening services.
- Tongue Tie Release/Frenectomy